💿JUKEBOX💿
💿 Insert Random Disc
⏹ Stop
➖ Minimize
⏮ Previous
⏭ Next
If you close this jukebox, it won’t show again.
To reactivate click Account > Jukebox

Millersville University Student Forum

I was in your shoes once — had enough, so I did you all a favor by paying and hosting this new social media platform so you might find a new people from this campus/area that you can know for life. This is the only place where you can meet students from Millersville University! Now scroll down, explore! Also, once you make an account this text will vanish and you should click Notification Bell > Mark all read to clear all previous crap we had. Then introduce yourself. It’s like D2L, simple.

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

7pm shitpost #2

Page 1 of 2Next

knock. knock.


GIF

whos there


GIF

All in life is a Cigarette, drag until it burns out, don't try to reignite, move onto the next.

Quote from Groznov on September 27, 2026, 1:26 am

whos there

piss off fagnut not 4 u


GIF

oh fuck sorry for the cock block trap bro, I'll let her know to come see you here


GIF

All in life is a Cigarette, drag until it burns out, don't try to reignite, move onto the next.

MachoMan has reacted to this post.
MachoMan

who's there?

Quote from Groznov on September 27, 2026, 9:57 pm

oh fuck sorry for the cock block trap bro, I'll let her know to come see you here

you the man


GIF
Quote from Queen Elizabeth on September 27, 2026, 11:21 pm

who's there?

It's me again


GIF

It's me again who?

Still wondering why you're not naked


GIF

OHH I GET IT!! JON LAJOIE REFRENCE

Page 1 of 2Next